Inés Sarmiento Huerta began studying theater and dance in "Cuarta Pared" in 1995, in 1996 he entered the University of Dramatic Art of Madrid (RESAD) simultaneously contemporary dance forms with Mónica Valenciano, Olga Mesa, Juan Dominguez ...
1998 Presents at the festival Pieces Breves "La Inesperada", organize d by "Cuarta Pared" (Madrid), "Scream" self-created by Ana María García.
1999 Performance directed by Rodrigo Garcia "friends" presented at the American House. Madrid.
2001 "Hoy por ser el día de tu santo" show directed by Lengua Blanca and presented at "Sala Triangulo" Madrid.
2002 "Desiertos de arena y gente", authored collectively Depieteatro, presented at the RESAD as final project.
2003 Premiere of the show "desiertos de arena y gente" on Escena Contemporanea. Madrid.
"Vuélame" piece of photographic self-created dance presented at the Anti-café.Madrid.
2004 tour of the show "Desiertos de arena y gente": Singing
goat (Madrid), The halt (Granada) and the Zero Lounge in the International Biennial of Contemporary Art of Seville.
2005 scholarship from the association BAUSM Butoh dance forms in with Wendell Wells
In 2006 is installed in Ibiza and created The Miracle theater
2006 Performance plop! Plop! Plop! in "1 ª Mostra Creativitat of Ibiza".
2007 Puppet Workshop II recycling for "1 ª Mostra Creativitat of Ibiza".
- L'Ou Màgic. Performance and puppet building workshop with recycling objects. More than 20 performances in schools across the island of Ibiza, in the Cultural program "Viu la Cultura" of the Balearic Government.
- L 'Ou Màgic. Can Ventosa cultural center. Representation in Theatre Week. Ibiza.
- L' Ou Màgic. Book Fair. City of Valdemoro (Madrid).
- L'Ou Màgic. Rigoberta Menchú Theatre of Leganés (Madrid).
-Performance: Where is Mama? -III Mostra de Creativitat of IIbiza
- L 'Ou Màgic. 15 performances in schools in Ibiza and Formentera with the cultural program "Viu la Cultura"
- "The Petit Circ de les Verdures" Children's show was presented in schools in Ibiza and Formentera in the program of "Viu la Cultura"
Weekly workshop during the school year in schools: CP Es Vedra and C. P. Can Mises in Ibiza.
- L 'Ou Màgic. , 17 shows in schools of ibiza.
- "Tales of the hat "made for:
CP San Carlos Library, Library Cultural Center Can Ventosa, CP Espratet and Dahlias-Ibiza-Sant Carles.
-Workshop masks and encourage reading. Plastic Building Workshop and Creativitat Mostra teatral.IV Eivissa (October) and windy Can Library (November)
-Vegetables animadas.Taller and street action with puppets made of verduras.IV Eivissa Creativitat Mostra
- Workshop weekly during the school year in schools: CP Santa Gertrudis, C.P.Torres Balafia and C. P. Sant. Carles on the island of Ibiza.
- We start the show"Per que plora la Lluna?" performances for Balafia Towers CP, the CP Sant carles and Teatro Spain (Santa Eulalia)
- "Tales from the Hat" made to a library of Sant Jordi, Sant Josep library, library of Sant Antoni, a library of Santa Eulalia and Ibiza library
Theatre Workshop-weekly during the school year in schools: CP Santa Gertrudis and C. P. Balafia.
- "Per què plora la LLuna?" at the festival of San Jordi (Ibiza)
- "Tales from the Hat" in the Old Book Fair in the library of St. George in celebration of Children's Book Day (Ibiza), for Balearia Foundation, on the theater of San Juan (ibiza) and in FESTIN Festival (Ibiza)
-Presentation "A trickle" as work in progress at the Palacio de Congresos de Santa Eulalia.
- "Tales from the Hat" at the "Theater Spain", in the theater "Can Ventosa" and offered to schools within "Viu la cultura" program,
- "A trickle" in the Festival de la Terra al Cel ,new stage languages (Ibiza)
- "A trickle" in the theater of Formentera
Theatre Workshop-weekly during the school year in schools: CP Santa Gertrudis and C.P. Torres de Balafia
- "Tales from the Hat" offered to schools within the program "Viu la Cultura"
- "A trickle" in theater of Jesús and in theater Can Ventosa (Ibiza)
- Premiere of "a trickle" in Madrid in the Festival SURGEMADRID
- Estreno Show "Dreams" in the theater Can Ventosa (Ibiza)
- "Tales Hat" offered to schools within the program " Viu la Cultura"
- Theatre Workshop-weekly during the school year in the C.P santa Gertrudis
- "Dreams" in the Principal Theater of Palma de Mallorca in the festival "Danza Novembre"
- "Dreams" in the theater "Cervantes" in Sant Antoni (Ibiza).
- " The tales of carton and corporal expression workshop " offered to schools in the program "Viu la Cultura".
- Theatre Workshop-weekly during the school year in the C.P santa Gertrudis.
- Premiere of "Paradise 0" in the theater Can Ventosa (Ibiza).
- Premiere of "Drems" in Euskadi in the theater " Sant Agustin kultur Gunea"
-"Paradise 0" in the theater of Jesús (Ibiza).